Home | About Carolyn | News & Media | Email Updates | The Ledger | Contact
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
We need your help! Tomorrow morning, March 22, at 8:00 a.m. the Senate Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee is holding a public hearing on House Bill 1763 – my effort to bolster the state's behavioral health workforce.
This is a great opportunity to get involved and make your voice heard!
To support HB 1763, sign in “Pro” by clicking here.
Washington is seriously in need of more behavioral health workers. The goal of this legislation is to get more workers in the pipeline.
You can watch my speech when HB 1763 passed the House 95-0 here:
- My legislative website | My contact information, bio, news releases, email updates, videos, opinion pieces, bills, and other information.
- Participating in the Process | Information about how you can participate in the legislative process
- The Capitol Buzz | A weekday roundup of online news stories.
- The Current | An online legislative publication from the Washington House Republicans.
- TVW | TVW broadcasts floor and committee action live online.
- The Ledger | A legislative news aggregator.
- Legislature's website | Bill reports, committee agendas, and information about upcoming activities in the Legislature here.
- State agencies | Lists of all state agencies, boards, and commissions here.
Please contact me if you have questions about the legislative process or important issues facing our communities and state.
It's an honor to serve you!
436 John L. O'Brien Building | P.O. Box 40600 | Olympia, WA 98504-0600
(360) 786-7816 | Toll-free: (800) 562-6000